Timeline Reflection (1C) August 31st 2012
1. What are the strong parts of my timeline?:
Answer: I think that the strong points of my timeline are that I included a lot of color.
2. What do I think I could of done better on while working on my Timeline?:
Answer: I think I could have done better at the strokes when I was coloring it.
3. What was the theme of my timeline?:
Answer: My timeline has pictures that show important times in my life. Examples include: The day that I was born, the birth of my sister, and the death of my great grandpa Leslie Bernard Wolfe.
4. How do I feel about the colors that I chose?:
Answer: I used almost every color that I could use to show that I like to express different times, Locations, and objects. But I would say
the most common color that I used was the color blue.
5. Describe my rhythm of my timeline.:
Answer: The rhythm of my timeline flows evenly with almost all of the colors of the rainbow... I felt that that would be a great way to show my rhythm.
6. What did I learn from this project that I can use in the future?
Answer: I learned that I should be using the same strokes for the picture insted of going up and down and then side to side: Unless I am making a box like figure.
7. Why did I do what I did for the process of drawing?
Answer: I did the outline of the pictures of the things that I wanted and then I colored as I went along and just kept going untill I had it done.
8. What did I really like about this project?
Answer: Just getting to know all of my class mates and how they like to express themselves by using art.