1. What are the good parts of my project?
Answer: I think that the good parts that I used is a PVC pipe to hold it up because nothing else works.
2. Do I think I could have done better on this project?
Answer: Yes: Because I was not very carefull with everything and made it more 3D.
3. Describe the theme of my scarecrow.
Answer: The design I used was when I saw a bee flying around some fake flowers trying to get some nectar: But it couldnt because they were fake.
4. Why did I use the colors that I used?
Answer: I thought it would look cool to have a bee style pipe to hold it up and a colorful fake flower to represent a real one.
5. How did I get my scarecrow to get to be 3D?
Answer: My scarecrow isn't really 3D but the bees that I made out of pop cans was the most 3D I had.
6. Think about how I could have done better and how it could help me in the future.
Answer: I learned that I really need to think harder about how I can made more things look 3D.
7. Decribe the thought process of building it.
I thought of the idea to make something that looks like a bee hive and some flowers that the bees could get nectar from and make some fake honey out of it. And from then on I built it.
8. What I think could go better: I liked it alot but the down side is that I think that we should of started out with something a little more easy like a 3D clay pot.